Sunday, January 8, 2012

So lost....

I AM SITTING HERE ... trying to figure out where I went wrong. What did I do to make things so complicated? What do I need to do to uncomplicate things.....?? I feel like I am a Puzzle, and some of the pieces are lost in different times of my life, and i don't know how to get them back... is it selfish for me to feel I need to find them? not knowing how it will effect others? and there lives and where they are now? 
I miss the days when bills and decisions were just something I one day dreaded having to make,  when all i had to worry about was chicken nuggets or cheeseburgers....  Life was so much simpler than.

Its days like these that make me wish my grandpa was here with me, here to tell me it might just be okay and that even though I am a screw up  He still loves me anyway....
 There are some days where I wish I could just go back to bed and disappear... this is one of them.... My world is crashing in so fast I fear it will bury me alive.......

No comments:

Post a Comment